Wet Pour Rubber Cost in Wiltshire
How much does wet pour rubber cost in Wiltshire SP4 8 and who is the most competitive company?
Well, it’s probably a lot less than you think, but there are a few factors that need to be considered before you take the plunge;
- Colour - We offer a wide range of colours and have split them into different options; Standard, Premium, Super Premium Colours, and Super Premium Blends. The cheapest option is plain black, or, we offer a 50:50 black/colour mix, so you get the appearance of colour but at a cheaper rate.
- Area size - The larger the area, the more it will cost. Naturally, the reverse is also true.
- Access - The easier it is to access the site, the cheaper it is for you
- Current surface - Wetpour can only be laid on top of a concrete foundation. If the existing surface is comprised of either stone or tarmac, then groundworks may have to be laid first.
If you have any questions on these points, or would like a free quote, just fill in the form at the top of the page and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Rubber Surfacing Cost
Rubber surfacing is great to work with. It’s easy to install, easy to look after, and easy to patch up if it gets damaged.
Rubber surfacing costs in Wiltshire SP4 8 will vary dependent upon a few factors such as the size of the area to be covered, the colour(s) that you choose, and whether you want any graphics installed too, but the sheer longevity of the material makes it a sound investment.
It’s the closest thing that you can have to a surface that looks after itself!
Check out any local park playground or a nursery in your surrounding area - chances are it will have a wetpour installation for this very reason. It looks great, it stands up against the elements, and it complies to rigorous health and safety standards for Critical Fall Height ratings.
Wet Pour Rubber Price
For the length of time that a safety surface lasts, it works out as one of the most cost-effective investments you could hope to make.
Wet pour rubber prices will reflect the size of the job in-hand, which will be as unique as the design of the flooring itself. So;
- Do you have a ready-made concrete base? If not, groundworks may have to be laid as wetpour can only be installed on top of concrete.
- How big is the area? Obviously the bigger it is, the more expensive it will be.
- What colours do you want? If you stick to all black then this will keep your costs down considerably, but it’s worth noting that there are over 30 different colours of rubber available and you can even incorporate your own graphics and designs - https://www.wetpour-surfaces.co.uk/design/wiltshire/
- Is the area easy to access? If it’s not, then this may have an impact on your budget.
Wet Pour Cost
A quick search for, ‘Wet Pour Costs Near Me,’ will probably bring back some very vague answers. The reason for this is that every wetpour installation is different, and therefore it has to be priced up accordingly.
A wetpour rubber installation the size of a football field is obviously going to cost more than a children’s play area the size of a living room, so measurements will need to be taken.
It’s worth noting that wetpour can only be installed on top of concrete, so if you don’t have a ready-made concrete base then you’ll have to factor the pouring of concrete foundations into your budget too.
Finally, your choice of design will also determine the final costing; the more colours and graphic designs you decide to incorporate, the more work will be involved and this will be reflected in the final price.
Wetpour Prices in Wiltshire
Wetpour prices in Wiltshire SP4 8 will change depending upon the amount of options that you choose and the size of the area that will be transformed by the new safety surface. Make no mistake, once this surface has been laid it will last for years, and maintenance costs will be virtually nothing.
This is a sound investment for anyone wanting to brighten up a dull area and protect people from long-lasting impact damage, so it’s ideal for playgrounds, swimming pool surrounds and residential care homes alike. For more information on repairs, click here https://www.wetpour-surfaces.co.uk/design/wiltshire/
Fill in our contact form now for a free quote and we’ll be happy to discuss all of your options.
Rubber Tarmac Cost
Rubber tarmac costs will vary because of a number of different factors;
- Whether concrete foundations need to be poured first
- The size of the area to be poured
- How intricate the surface design is
- How easy it is to gain access to it.
The best thing to do would be to email us a few details about your planned wet pour installation and we can get back to you with an idea of costings.
Playground Surface Cost
How much does a playground surface cost? Well, if you choose a wetpour rubber installation then it’s probably a lot less than you might imagine.
Check any nearby playground and you’ll find that the vast majority of them have rubber surfacing. Why? Because it’s cheap and easy to install, it costs a pittance to maintain, and it saves a fortune in claims for broken bones and injuries thanks to its springy qualities.
Let us know the dimensions of your playground area and what design you’d like to see and our team (https://www.wetpour-surfaces.co.uk/wiltshire/) will get back to you with a free, no obligation quote.
How much does Wet Pour Rubber Cost?
‘How much does wet pour rubber cost?’ you might ask. Wetpour rubber costs in Wiltshire SP4 8 will all depend upon the size of the installation you are planning, whether it has the appropriate foundation already in place, and what sort of design you want it to have.
You can save money by having just a solid black colour, but where’s the fun in that? This installation will last for years, so go for broke and put in as many wild colours and funky designs as you like to keep it looking vibrant all year round.
Other Wetpour Services We Offer
- Wetpour Repair in Wiltshire - https://www.wetpour-surfaces.co.uk/repair/wiltshire/
- Playground Design in Wiltshire - https://www.wetpour-surfaces.co.uk/design/wiltshire/
- Playground Safety Surfacing in Wiltshire - https://www.wetpour-surfaces.co.uk/safety/wiltshire/