Playground Design in City of Edinburgh
When it comes to choosing your playground design in City of Edinburgh EH7 5 you have near unlimited options, thanks to wet pour flooring being so easy to install. With a colour palette of over 30 colours to choose from and a nearly infinite combination of them available, you can go as wild as your imagination will let you.
Best installations guaranteed!GET A QUOTE
And it doesn’t stop there, either. Why not add a few graphic designs to make the area even more appealing? Our team (https://www.wetpour-surfaces.co.uk/city-of-edinburgh/) can include everything from simple geometric shapes, to Snakes and Ladders boards, to coats of arms, and if we don’t have a design that you want then show us what you do want.
All you need to do is complete the form at the top of the page and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible to go through the exciting options for your playground design with you.
Wetpour graphics are a fun and colourful way to make a fun space even more vibrant and appealing, and there are so many options to choose from. Wetpour safety surfacing starts with a concrete base, then a shock absorbing layer is added before the final recycled rubber layer is laid, and this is where the fun begins.
The rubber can be made in virtually any colour you can think of and graphics can be incorporated into the playground design, such as:
- Coats of arms and emblems for local schools
- Corporate branding on sports surfaces
- Alphabets and numbers in playgrounds to help children develop, mentally and physically
- Animals and insects in nursery playgrounds
They can be as dominant or as subtle as you like and will enhance the look of the rest of the surface tenfold, too. For an idea of what wetpour graphics installation and colours you could have on your playground design in City of Edinburgh EH7 5 please fill in our contact form now.
Is there a community park nearby that would benefit from a few playground graphics for its play area? Is the closest thing that it has to a safety surface a cracked tarmac area that offers nothing in the way of protection against bumps, bruises and breaks? It sounds like you need to get your local council to speak to us!
Our safety surfacing (https://www.wetpour-surfaces.co.uk/safety/city-of-edinburgh/) and playground graphics are popular with kids and adults alike, and there are loads of reasons why;
- It instantly transforms a dilapidated area into something bright and vibrant
- It encourages children to use the equipment
- It enhances their motor skills, cognitive functions and social development skills
- It is impact-resistant and helps cushion falls, sprains, cuts and bruises
And, from a practical point of view;
- It requires hardly any aftercare once it has been installed
- Easy to repair and will last for years - find out more about repair here: https://www.wetpour-surfaces.co.uk/repair/city-of-edinburgh/
Take a look at what designs would best suit your local playground and drop us a line for a free quote.
Wetpour Graphics Installation
Wetpour graphics installation is as easy as 1,2,3,4;
- Install an appropriate sub base (concrete, MOT Type 1 or macadam)
- Install the base course
- Place the graphics where requires
- Add the wetpour rubber wearing course and wait for it to set,
The things that you need to factor into the cost of adding graphics to your wetpour surface are;
- Area size
- What colour options you go for. There are 5 standard colours, 15 premium colours,10 super premium colours, and 3 super premium blends.
- Access to the area
- The state of the current surface. Wetpour can only be installed on top of concrete so groundworks may be required.
If you have any questions about this, or maybe you have a unique graphic design that you would like to incorporate, get in touch and we’ll gladly help you to decide how your new play area could potentially look.
Wet Pour Colours
The amount of wet pour colours that you can choose from is simply mind-blowing, and the designs, logos and graphics that you can integrate into the finished surface just give it that extra added visual appeal.
You can always stick to a traditional black colour, or, if you are trying to lay the surface on a bit of a budget you could opt for a 50:50 black and colour mix to give the appearance of colour but at a cheaper rate.
If, however, you want to go for broke then there are loads of different vibrant base colours and colour mixes that will really turn heads and make the area visually incredible. Best of all, it’s all made from recyclable materials, so as well as keeping young bones same from harm you can do your bit for the environment too.
Play Area Surface Design
Looking for play area surface design near me and your surrounding areas may not bring too many results. This is because laying wetpour safety flooring requires certain safety criteria to be met, so there are only a handful of companies that are able to do the installation correctly.
"What can I say..? Extremely polite, courteous and responsive. Turned around my order in very quick time and their communication was first class.... their black wet pour repair product was excellent too! I am very happy and would have no hesitation in recommending this company."
Adding a surface design to the play area narrows the field considerably, so when you choose our services to install your play area surface you know you’re only getting the very best.
Choose from shapes, animals, numbers, letters, or even incorporate your own graphic design or logo. Whatever you decide upon, you’ll have a play surface that’s bright and colourful and will protect little ones from serious injury.
Wet Pour Specifications in City of Edinburgh
We are proud that our wet pour specifications meet BS EN 1177 standards for Critical Fall Height ratings. This means that anyone jumping off a swing, bumping off the end of a slide, or inadvertently falling over on our safety surface is as safe as houses.
As well as being the safest surface around they are also some of the most vibrant. Our playground designs can incorporate cute graphics into them to make them even more fun, and we have included corporate logos and coats of arms on various sports courts, swimming pool surrounds and sheltered accommodation pathways too.
Why settle for a dull, dangerous surface when you can have something bright and impact-resistant for the same price? Contact us today for further information.
Other Wetpour Services We Offer
- Wetpour Repair in City of Edinburgh - https://www.wetpour-surfaces.co.uk/repair/city-of-edinburgh/
- Wet Pour Rubber Cost in City of Edinburgh - https://www.wetpour-surfaces.co.uk/cost/city-of-edinburgh/
- Playground Safety Surfacing in City of Edinburgh - https://www.wetpour-surfaces.co.uk/safety/city-of-edinburgh/
Contact Us Now
If you are interested in finding out more about the playground design in City of Edinburgh EH7 5 make sure to contact our team today for expert advice on wetpour graphics and designs to install.
We will be happy to provide information on costs, specifications and much more.